Floridaa Sector -82 Faridabad.
A few facts about Faridabad
It is just across the BPTP Bridge, having 6 lane express road from Badarpur border resulting direct connectivity with NH-2.
Work is in progress to improve connectivity with other cities of NCR .FNG (Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad) expressway, Kalindi Kunj-Faridabad Road and Bye-Pass to Yamuna Expressway, 6 lane 180 kms long nonstop Badarpur-Agra expressway and 13.8 km metro line (Badarpur-) will further improve connectivity i.e. Rapid exit routes to Delhi & rest of NCR and easy access to NH-2.
Project Summary of "FLORIDAA"
· Project Type: Affordable Residential Flats
· Location: Sector - 82, Greater Faridabad
· Bedroom: 2 BHK + 2T + DRAWING CUM DINING
· Starting Price: Appx Rs.19.42 Lacs Onward
· Possession: 48 Months
· Booking Amount: Rs. 1,03,300/- Cheques/Demand Drafts issued in favour “M/s S3 BUILDWELL-FLORIDAA.”.
· Allotment of (Appx ) 823 flats Via Draw of Lots
· Payment Plan: 3 Years Time Linked Payment Plan
· Earnest Amount Rs. 1,03,300/- Only, Refundable
SECTOR 82 IS ONE OF THE PROMINENT LOCALITIES OF FARIDABAD FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE. PRICE TREND IN SECTOR 82--> (2012 - 2014)
· OCT- DEC 2012 -- Rs 4650 SQ FT
· JAN-MAR 2013 -- Rs 4874 SQ FT
· APR-JUN 2013 -- Rs 5400 SQ FT
· JULY-SEP 2013 -- Rs 5423 SQ FT
· OCT-DEC 2013 -- Rs 5436 SQ FT
· JAN-MAR 2014 -- Rs 5489 SQ FT
INSPITE OF RECESSION IN THE MARKET, THERE WAS AN INCREASE OF 12% PER ANNUM ON AVERAGE BASIS.
It is a group housing quality project spread over 5 acres in which open space shall be minimum 50% & comprises of number of towers which is having following highlights–
· Predefined size
· Predefined rates
· Targeted frame time i.e. Maximum 4 years
· Eco friendly green environment
· Gated community living
· Wide concrete roads
· Underground electricity wiring
· Modern sewage system
· Water bodies in green area
· Mid tree parks
· Free of cost maintenance of colony for 5 years after completion of project.
· Free one built up COMMUNITY HALL of 2000 sq ft.
· Free one built up AANGANWADI cum CRECHE of 2000 sq ft.
· Free parking space as per policy. Balance available parking space can be earmarked as free visitor car parking space.
· No external development charges (EDC) and internal development charges (IDC).
KEY DISTANCES FROM PROJECT
· Noida expressway--10 minutes drive
· Badarpur flyover—15minutes drive
· Ashram--25 minutes drive
· Noida--20 minutes drive
· Gurgaon--30 minutes drive
· Railway Station--5 minutes drive
· Ashram--25 minutes drive
· Metro line--10 minutes drive
· Airport—40 minutes drive
· Escorts hospital--5 minutes drive
· Apollo hospital—20 minutes drive
PROJECT CONSTRUCTION QUALITY:
Op Chains group has appointed M/S Gautam & Gautam Associates as their architect who is one of the top architects in India and no 1 in NCR
Our Upcoming Commercial Project:
Floridaa Arcade Sector -82 Faridabad (Areas = 15,300 Sq.Ft )
Project Landmarks/ Neighborhood Building
Aravali International School
The year 1963, The place of Taj Nagri ie. Agra in Uttar Pradesh, The story of OP Chains Group began only one who manufactured silver chains in Northern India and it has completed more than 51 years of its glorious existence, the company is renowned for its quality and performance.One of the established names in the Silver Chains & anklets manufacturing having state –of-the art plant at Agra using Italy machineries.
O.P. Chains Group diversified its business countinously in Power sector at Rajasthan, Gold & Silver Bullion, Real Estate sector (Commercial & Residential), Jewellery business (Gold, Diamond, Silver in retail as well as wholesale), Silver Anklets Manufacturing & Cold Storages.
Soon,Group is going to list their stock on BBE by the name of “OP Chains Limited”
In real estate, till now, OPC GROUP has successfully completed 3 housing & 2 commercial projects prior to scheduled/comitted time while 6 housing/residential are their upcoming projects in different cities/states.
OP Chains Group Project:
GREEN PARADISE - Dayal Bagh, Agra
Pearl Paradise- Anupam Bagh, Dayal Bagh, Agra
Tulip Paradise- Amar Vihar, Dayal Bagh, Agra